When you intend to take your business or say services to the next level. Then, you need to make it digitally empower. Today, irrespective of the size of anyone’s business being digital is the new norm. So, before you plan to build a website for your business you should know about the types of websites available. There are mainly two types of website-dynamic and static designs. They are being created on different types of software. And each website is designed for a different purpose in accord with the business category. You will be happy to know that the best and leading website development company in Noida, Cyberx Infosystem Pvt Ltd. would be the right choice for your online business.
This blog will give you precise information about the dynamic and static websites also will tell you about the benefits of both websites that enable which one would be suitable for you.
Dynamic Websites are the most preferably chosen websites of today. It can be described as both client-side and as well as server-side too. For instance when social networking and eCommerce websites need a change in the updates and communication to function. Dynamic websites have elements like search features, expensive navigation, two-way contact option, etc. in short the way, you want you could your business online.
- By using a Content Management System(CMS) it can be easily accessed and modified by the user from anywhere at any time
- Easy to update data and content here the user can easily make changes to the website as per their requirements
- Suitable enough for both medium and large scale companies with multiple users
- High on functional user interactivity
- Gives a Professional Look than the static one
- It takes a slightly longer initial deployment time
- It can be an expensive investment because of its good quality content, regular updates, and maintenance.
Static Websites are read-only web page which is built by using the CSS and the HTML. This type of website represents the data as published on the webserver to the end-user. However, the static website looks quite simple because new data or content is rarely getting appended. Having said this, it does not mean that a static website cannot be updated. The developer needs to modify the source code for each such type of update.
- Time-Saving, a professional developer can develop it quickly. And it takes less time than Dynamic one
- This type of website is cost-effective because of the maintenance of this website.
- Suitable for small businesses and startups as it requires less user management
- Easy Indexing like Google, Bing, etc. can easily index a static website as they are just a series of coded HTML or CSS files
- No user interaction
- The content cannot be changed easily
- By clicking on a hyperlink will take you to the text and interface on the same web page
- And when it comes to making changes it requires reverting for each modification
Now, we believe that choosing from both of the websites has become quite an easy task with all the inputs mentioned above.
Although the difference between dynamic and static websites is quite considerable. As a website development company in Noida, we are here to help you in every way and deliver you quality service.